Join us for an evening in the garden as we showcase the best of our home grown and Caldera produced in this exciting out door Wild food menu.
Our evening Includes, 5 courses developed by our expert and talented kitchen team, Lead by our executive chef Eric ‘Pepe’ Garcia, chef de partie Danielle Franceschine, Sous Chef Marian Abeleda, all working together with Charlie Ebell (Mavis’s Kitchen) have developed a menu drawing from our gardens and surrounds…
- featuring suckling pig cooked over the fire
- our own duck proscuitto to accompany flavours of avocado, rockmelon and ginger
- Local mushroom gratin
- Nimbin valley dairy cheeses
- Marians late summer sweet creations
- plus many more flavours and surprises
Also featuring on the night: Justin from The wine tradition will be there to introduce to us some incredible summer wines from NSW, and we are excited to include these as Inclusions in your ticket price.
A Welcome drink and 2 feature wine per person included, further drinks available for purchase at the Bar