T’s & C’s – Event tickets
in compliance with Australian Consumer Law the following policies apply to all event ticket sales.
- tickets for all dining, music & other events are strictly non-refundable & do not qualify for exchange or credit
- if you are unable to attend, a friend, family member or acquaintance may come along in your place
- all dietary requirements with regards to food & drink must be pre-notified to our event coordinator
- we have the right to refuse entry to anyone showing Intoxicated, aggressive or inappropriate behavior – there will be no refund in this instance
- we have the right to deny service of alcohol to anyone showing the above behaviour (regardless of ticket inclusions)
- should for any reason an event be postponed you are entitled entry for the new date or offered a refund should you not be able to attend
- should for any reason an event be cancelled you are entitled to a full refund
We apologise for this serious stuff… these are purely cautionary, we have always experienced happy and responsible people at our events.